TERMS OF SERVICE
By using the TempInbox service, you agree to the following terms:
- This Communication Service is provided AS IS and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- Its availability or existence may be removed at any time by its owners. Any email sent to this Communication Service may or may not be available for viewing.
- You agree to not use this Communication Service directly or indirectly for any unlawful purpose.
- You understand that any messages sent to e-mail addresses associated with this Communication Services are in public view and anyone can see them.
- You understand that this Communication Service has no control over material sent to mailboxes. We have no obligation to monitor the Communication Service. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in our sole discretion.
- You agree to hold this Communication Service harmless from any damages caused by loss of emails, content within emails, damage to your computer or innocence from viewing emails, direct or indirect use of this system, or anything else you can think of. Use at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall the owners this Communication Services be liable to End User or any other person for indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental loss or damage (including, but not limited to trading losses, loss of anticipated profits, loss by reason of shutdown in operation or increased expenses of operation, cost of cover, or other indirect loss or damage) of any nature arising from any cause whatsoever, even if the owners of this Communication Service have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You understand that any messages sent to e-mail addresses associated with this Communication Services are owned by the Communication Service and may be shared with other parties by the owner at their discretion, including but not limited to, legal investigations of any nature.
- You agree that the owner of this Communication Service maintains the right to update these terms of service at any time.
You agree to use this Communication Service only to receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Use the Communication Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Send files to this Communication Service that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Send files to this Communication Service that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such we specifically allow such messages in advance.
- Download any file posted by another user of this Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Communication Service.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.